Idaho Statutes: http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/TOC/IDStatutesTOC.htm
State Library Association: Idaho Library Association
Security Breach Notification Law : Idaho Stat. §§ 28-51-104 to 28-51-107
Data Disposal Law: NA
Library Records Privacy:
Idaho Code CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE TITLE 9. EVIDENCE CHAPTER 3. PUBLIC WRITINGS
Idaho Code § 9-340E
§ 9-340E. Exemptions from disclosure — Archaeological, endangered species, libraries, licensing exams
The following records are exempt from disclosure:
(1) Records, maps or other records identifying the location of archaeological or geophysical sites or endangered species, if not already known to the general public.
(2) Archaeological and geologic records concerning exploratory drilling, logging, mining and other excavation, when such records are required to be filed by statute for the time provided by statute.
(3) The records of a library which, when examined alone, or when examined with other public records, would reveal the identity of the library patron checking out, requesting, or using an item from a library.
(4) The material of a library, museum or archive which has been contributed by a private person, to the extent of any limitation that is a condition of the contribution.
(5) Test questions, scoring keys, and other data used to administer a licensing examination, employment, academic or other examination or testing procedure before the examination is given if the examination is to be used again. Records establishing procedures for and instructing persons administering, grading or evaluating an examination or testing procedure are included in this exemption, to the extent that disclosure would create a risk that the result might be affected.